Technology/Training & Development
The Training and Development sequence develops skills in planning, implementing, and evaluating technical training programs for business, industry, and post-secondary education. Graduates work as technical trainers and managers of training.
This certificate requires 9 credit hours for completion.
University Admission Requirements
A student applying to a graduate certificate program must:
- have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university that is accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association, or do so within one academic year
International students can learn more about specific application requirements by visiting the Office of Admissions.
Additional Program Admission Requirements
A student applying to this program must:
- submit official GRE scores if GPA is below a 2.80 cumulative or 3.00 on the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework (use institutional code 1319)
International students must have a TOEFL score of at least 79 iBT, 213 computer-based, or 550 paper-based; the minimum acceptable IELTS score is 6.5 band
- Fall Term — Preferred deadline one week prior to the start of term
- Spring Term — Preferred deadline one week prior to the start of term
- Summer Term — Preferred deadline one week prior to the start of term; Due to limited on-campus courses, immigration documentation cannot be issued for students seeking F-1 or J-1 status in the summer