Expand and provide resources for the continuation of the Culturally Responsive Campus Community (CRCC) initiative.
Task Force Recommendation: Create and Invest in Affirming Spaces for Students of Color
Task Force Project: Expand and provide resources for the continuation of the Culturally Responsive Campus Community (CRCC) initiative.
Champion: Sam Catanzaro, Claire Lamonica
Implementation Team Actions
Under the theme Diversity and Inclusion in an Ever-Changing Political Environment, the Culturally Responsive
Campus Community (CRCC) drew hundreds of university and community members to engage in panels,
presentations, and interactive workshops on a wide range of topics. These included ageism, LGBTQ issues,
race, and the wage gap. Planning for the next conference began immediately.
- Tough Decisions about Race in the Workplace
- Immigrant Narratives
- The Framing of Assault in the Queer Community
- Change Starts with Us guided conversations
- Beyond Woke: Embracing Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Empowerment
- Supporting Students with Learning Disabilities and ADHD
- Multicultural Center Task Force Focus Groups
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum Teaching
- Framework in the Humanities
- Framing Multicultural Conversations: A Resource Guide
- Redesign: Researchers Engaged in "Disrupting"
- Educational Systems, Institutions, Government, and Neighborhoods
Funding for the CRCC is provided by Diversity Advocacy, the Office of the Provost, the President’s Office, and Conference Services.
- Planning for the 2020 conference is underway.