The U.S. Department of Education's College Scorecard gives you information on affordability and value so you can make a more informed decision on what college to attend. We invite you to check out our College Scorecard and see how Illinois State stacks up for you.
- Illinois State's 73 percent graduation rate and 82 percent freshmen retention rate are well above the national averages of 44 percent and 67 percent, respectively.
- Ten years after starting school, Illinois State alumni earn salaries that are $10,000 above the national average.
- Illinois State graduates begin repaying their college debt 25 percent faster than the national average, a result of successful job placement and strong earning potential.
Only 41 out of 1,623 public institutions have a College Scorecard as strong as Illinois State University, based on these three metrics:
- Average annual cost of less than $21,000
- Graduation rate of 72% or higher
- $45,000+ average salary after attending
See more Illinois State University Points of Pride.