Applying to Illinois State
Illinois State's preferred filing period for fall transfer students is September 1-January 15. For the spring semester, the preferred filing period is from April 1-August 1. You are encouraged to apply early in the preferred filing period for best consideration for admission into competitive majors. Visit the Office of Admissions to apply today!
For students with 45 or more earned hours, completion of the following courses with grade of C or better:
- Calculus I (MAT 145),
- General Chemistry I (CHE 140), and
- General Chemistry II (CHE 141).
- Calculus I (MAT 145)
- Calculus II (MAT 146)
- Organic Chemistry I (CHE 230/231)
- Organic Chemistry II (CHE 232/233)
- Engineering Physics I (PHY 110)
- Engineering Physics II (PHY 111)