Applying to Illinois State
Illinois State's preferred filing period for fall transfer students is September 1-January 15. For the spring semester, the preferred filing period is from April 1-August 1. You are encouraged to apply early in the preferred filing period for best consideration for admission into competitive majors. Visit the Office of Admissions to apply today!
To find the course equivalencies at an Illinois community college, please review our Course Articulation Guides.
- Finite Mathematics (MAT 120)
- The Exceptional Learner (SED 101)
- Statistics (MQM 100/ECO 138/MAT 150/PSY 138)
- Lifespan Development (PSY 213) or Child Growth & Development (TCH 210)
- An IAI approved Biology course (BSC 101/BSC 196/BSC 197)
- An IAI approved Chemistry course (CHE 102/CHE 140 or CHE 110 & CHE 112)