Applying to Illinois State
Illinois State's preferred filing period for fall transfer students is September 1-January 15. For the spring semester, the preferred filing period is from April 1-August 1. You are encouraged to apply early in the preferred filing period for best consideration for admission into competitive majors. Visit the Office of Admissions to apply today!
Required Courses for Admission
Recommended Courses for Admission
To find the course equivalencies at an Illinois community college, please review our Course Articulation Guides.
- Fundamentals of Psychology (PSY 110)
- Trigonometry (MAT 108)
- Applied Calculus (MAT 121)
- Financial Accounting (ACC 131)
- Chemistry & Society (CHE 102)
- Economics-Micro & Macro (ECO 101 and 102)
- Legal, Ethical, & Social Environment of Business (FIL 185)
- Statistical Reasoning (MQM 100)
- Fundamentals of Physics (PHY 105)