Applying to Illinois State
Illinois State's preferred filing period for fall transfer students is September 1-January 15. For the spring semester, the preferred filing period is from April 1-August 1. You are encouraged to apply early in the preferred filing period for best consideration for admission into competitive majors. Visit the Office of Admissions to apply today!
Required Courses for Admission
Recommended Courses for Admission
To find the course equivalencies at an Illinois community college, please review our Course Articulation Guides.
- Fundaments of Chemistry (CHE 110)
- Add Biological Diversity (BSC 196)
- Molecular & Cellular Basis of Life (BSC 197)
- College Physics I (PHY 108)
- College Physics II (PHY 109)
- Fundamentals of Psychology (PSY 110 or PSY 111)
- Educational Psychology (PSY 215)