Applying to Illinois State
Illinois State's preferred filing period for fall transfer students is September 1-January 15. For the spring semester, the preferred filing period is from April 1-August 1. You are encouraged to apply early in the preferred filing period for best consideration for admission into competitive majors. Visit the Office of Admissions to apply today!
Grade of "C" or better in:
- Calculus I (MAT 145)
To find the course equivalencies at an Illinois community college, please review our Course Articulation Guides.
- Physics for Science & Engineering I (PHY 110)
- Physics for Science & Engineering II (PHY 111)
- Physics for Science & Engineering III (PHY 112)
- Calculus II (MAT 146)
- Calculus III (MAT 147)
- Elementary Linear Algebra (MAT 175)
- General Chemistry I & II (CHE 140 & 141)