Applying to Illinois State
Illinois State's preferred filing period for fall transfer students is September 1-January 15. For the spring semester, the preferred filing period is from April 1-August 1. You are encouraged to apply early in the preferred filing period for best consideration for admission into competitive majors. Visit the Office of Admissions to apply today!
To find the course equivalencies at an Illinois community college, please review our Course Articulation Guides.
- General Chemistry (CHE 140)
- General Chemistry II (CHE 141)
- Finite Mathematics (MAT 120)
- Microbiology & Society (BSC 160)
- Elementary Organic Chemistry (CHE 220)
- Human Anatomy & Physiology II (KNR 182)
- Human Anatomy & Physiology Lab II (KNR 184)
- Fundamentals of Physics (PHY 105) or College Physics I (PHY 108)