Applying to Illinois State
Illinois State's preferred filing period for fall transfer students is September 1-January 15. For the spring semester, the preferred filing period is from April 1-August 1. You are encouraged to apply early in the preferred filing period for best consideration for admission into competitive majors. Visit the Office of Admissions to apply today!
- Human Geography (GEO 140)
- Introduction to Psychology (PSY 110)
- World Geography (GEO 135)
- Macro- and Micro- Economics (ECO 105)
- Educational Psychology (PSY 215)
- American Government or History
It is strongly recommended that students meet the Basic Skills Requirement prior to enrollment. Visit the College of Education's website for details on the Test of Academic Proficiency or acceptable ACT or SAT scores which can be used to meet this requirement.