The sample plan below will give you an idea of how you can internationalize your major by adding a world language minor or second major and still graduate in four years. See your academic advisor for a plan adapted to your personal academic situation.
Spring Semester (15 credit hours)
Study Abroad in Granada
- SPA 214 (3) First 3 weeks, then done
- SPA 213/287, if req. or other SPA elect (3)
- SPA 233 (GE: Humanities) (3)
- SPA 305 (GE: Fine Arts) (3)
- SPA 305 (AMALI or other elective) (3)
Can take a fifth semester course if desired.
A Spanish minor would be complete at the end of this semester. Students who want a Spanish major should continue taking Spanish in years three and four as indicated.