Applying to Illinois State
Illinois State's preferred filing period for fall transfer students is September 1-January 15. For the spring semester, the preferred filing period is from April 1-August 1. You are encouraged to apply early in the preferred filing period for best consideration for admission into competitive majors. Visit the Office of Admissions to apply today!
Due to online requirements in the clinical year, immigration documentation cannot be issued for students seeking F-1 or J-1 status.
Required Courses for Admission
Recommended Courses for Admission
To find the course equivalencies at an Illinois community college, please review our Course Articulation Guides.
- General Chemistry I (CHE 140)
- General Chemistry II (CHE 141)
- Introduction to Molecular and Cellular Biology (BSC 197)
- Finite Math (MAT 120) or Calculus I (MAT 145)
- Microbiology (BSC 260) or Microbiology & Society (BSC 160)
- Elementary Organic Chemistry (CHE 220)