Applying to Illinois State
Applications will be accepted between February 1 – April 1 for the following summer entry into the major. This major only admits students during a summer term.
Grades of "C" or better for the following courses or their equivalents:
- Fundamentals of Chemistry– CHE 110/112 or 140
- Statistics –ECO/GEO/POL/PSY 138, MQM 100 or MAT 150
- Fundamentals of Psychology – PSY 110
- Lifespan Development Psychology – PSY 213
- Microbiology and Society– BSC 160
- Human Physiology and Anatomy I – BSC 181 or KNR 181/183
- Human Physiology and Anatomy II – BSC 182 or KNR 182/184
- Nutrition in the Life Span – FCS 102
- Medical Terminology – HSC105
Applicants must have earned a Bachelor's Degree in Art or Science from an accredited college or university prior to summer enrollment (but not at the time of application). Please visit Nursing.IllinoisState.edu for more information.