Applying to Illinois State
Illinois State's preferred filing period for fall transfer students is September 1-January 15. For the spring semester, the preferred filing period is from April 1-August 1. You are encouraged to apply early in the preferred filing period for best consideration for admission into competitive majors. Visit the Office of Admissions to apply today!
If 60 or more hours completed at the time of enrollment:
- Biological Diversity (BSC 196)
- Molecular and Cellular Basis of Life (BSC 197)
- General Chemistry I (CHE 140)
- General Chemistry II (CHE 141)
To find the course equivalencies at an Illinois community college, please review our Course Articulation Guides.
- Introduction to the Agriculture Industry (AGR 109)
- Introduction to Animal Science (AGR 170)
- Organic Chemistry (CHE 230)
- Organic Chemistry Laboratory (CHE 231)
- Biochemistry course - Basic Biochemistry (CHE 242) or General Biochemistry (CHE 342)
- Physics - College Physics I (PHY 108) and College Physics II (PHY 109) OR Physics for Science and Engineering I and II (PHY 110 and 111)
- Precalculus (MAT 144) or Calculus I (MAT 145)