Applying to Illinois State
Illinois State's preferred filing period for fall transfer students is September 1-January 15. For the spring semester, the preferred filing period is from April 1-August 1. You are encouraged to apply early in the preferred filing period for best consideration for admission into competitive majors. Visit the Office of Admissions to apply today!
Required Courses for Admission
Recommended Courses for Admission
To find the course equivalencies at an Illinois community college, please review our Course Articulation Guides.
- Physics (PSY 105)
- Chemistry (CHE 102 or CHE 110/112)
- Finite Math (MAT 120)
- Statistics (MQM 100 or ECO 138)
- Introduction to Psychology (PSY 110)
- Economics - Macro and Micro (ECO 101 and 102)
- Earth's Dynamic Weather (GEO 211)