Applying to Illinois State
Illinois State's preferred filing period for fall transfer students is September 1-January 15. For the spring semester, the preferred filing period is from April 1-August 1. You are encouraged to apply early in the preferred filing period for best consideration for admission into competitive majors. Visit the Office of Admissions to apply today!
- Human Sexuality (SOC 123)
- Educational Psychology (PSY 215)
- Fundamentals of Psychology (PSY 110)
- Fundamentals of Human Nutrition (FSC 102)
- Medical Terminology (HSC 105)
- Environmental Health 21st Century: Meeting Global Challenge (HSC 156)
It is strongly recommended that students meet the Basic Skills Requirement prior to enrollment. Visit the College of Education's website for details on the Test of Academic Proficiency or acceptable ACT or SAT scores which can be used to meet this requirement.