Applying to Illinois State
Illinois State's preferred filing period for fall transfer students is September 1-January 15. For the spring semester, the preferred filing period is from April 1-August 1. You are encouraged to apply early in the preferred filing period for best consideration for admission into competitive majors. Visit the Office of Admissions to apply today!
Required Courses for Admission
Recommended Courses for Admission
To find the course equivalencies at an Illinois community college, please review our Course Articulation Guides.
- Human Sexuality (SOC 123)
- Educational Psychology (PSY 215)
- Fundamentals of Psychology (PSY 110 or 111)
- Fundamentals of Human Nutrition (FSC 102)
- Medical Terminology (HSC 105)
- Environmental Health 21st Century: Meeting Global Challenge (HSC 156)