Applying to Illinois State
Illinois State's preferred filing period for fall transfer students is September 1-January 15. For the spring semester, the preferred filing period is from April 1-August 1. You are encouraged to apply early in the preferred filing period for best consideration for admission into competitive majors. Visit the Office of Admissions to apply today!
To find the course equivalencies at an Illinois community college, please review our Course Articulation Guides.
- Computer application programming (IT 178)
- Systems development I (IT 261)
- Structured Problem Solving Using the Computer (IT 168)
- Financial Accounting (ACC 131)
- Small Group Processes (COM 223)
- Finite Mathematics (MAT 120) or Calculus I (MAT 145)
- Economics-Micro & Macro (ECO 105)
- Elementary Discrete Mathematics (MAT 160)
- Statistics (ECO 138/MQM 100/PSY 138)