2023-2024 Graduate Catalog Creative Technologies
216B Center for the Visual Arts
Campus Box 5600
Director: Rose Marshack
M.S. in Creative Technologies.
Creative Technologies Program
Degree Offered: M.S.
All master’s degree programs require a minimum of 50 percent of the non-thesis credit hours applied to the degree to be 400-level courses or above.
This 33-hour degree requires:
- 12 hour core: CTK 450, CTK 451 , CTK 460, CTK 481 (either CTK 481.55 or CTK 481.66)
- 15 hours: Electives from CTK 402, CTK 403, CTK 404, CTK 420, CTK 430, CTK 477, CTK 440, CTK 445, CTK 490, CTK 498, or CTK 481 (multiple enrollments allowed). Courses from outside of CTK, directed projects, and internships are allowed in consultation with the program advisor.
- 2 options for exit project: Capstone or Thesis
- 6 hours: Capstone (new course)
- 6 hours: CTK 499 Master's Thesis
- *Thesis option must be selected by the end of the first semester
Graduate students are required to participate in a public graduate portfolio review every semester they are enrolled.