Student Services and Programs
- Registration assistance and enrollment verification, collection and reporting of final grades
- Transfer credit evaluation
- Application for graduation and verification of academic eligibility for Teacher Licensure and NCAA, enrollment status, and degree completion
- Transcripts and maintenance of students' academic records
- Testing services
- Academic calendar
- Veteran & Military Services
- Illinois Articulation Initiative
Summer and Winter Session
International Studies and Programs coordinates a full range of international activities and services for domestic and international undergraduates, graduates, professors and researchers.
INTO Illinois State - a learning community for international students with access to academic, housing and social support
Undergraduate Research Symposium - Research is considered a vital component in the development of undergraduates at Illinois State. All students have the opportunity and are encouraged to participate in scholarly research during their university experience.
University College is an academic unit that provides academic support to all students, advising all freshmen and undeclared students, and special populations of undergraduate students such as pre-health students, international students, and student athletes. University College provides academic support and tutoring to all students as well as programs and services that assist students in making the transition to the University. University College also oversees the Interdisciplinary Studies Major and Minor and the and University Studies Major.
- Academic Advising
- Orientation services
- Interdisciplinary Studies Major and Minor and University Studies Major
Julia N. Visor Academic Center
- Developmental Math
- Content & Writing Tutoring
- Academic Coaching
- First-Year Seminar Courses
- Retention Services
The Division of Student Affairs provides educationally purposeful programs and services that foster personal and professional growth, healthy behaviors, leadership development, and civic engagement.
- Bone Student Center - serves as the hub of student life at Illinois State University with outstanding shows, great service, and a variety of meeting spaces
- Campus Dining - places to eat on campus and meal plans
- Campus Recreation - Student Fitness Center, intramural sports, clubs and events
- Career Services - provides students and alumni with career services and resources
- Center for Civic Engagement - opportunities to participate in community service through a variety of events and programs, including Alternative Spring Break
- Dean of Students Office - get involved on campus, develop leadership, receive support, and resolve conflict
- Health Promotion and Wellness - access resources for wellness and preventive health
- Student Access and Accommodation Services - provides a welcoming atmosphere for individuals with disabilities and/or medical/mental health conditions by assisting each in functioning independently within the University community and providing equal access and opportunity in accomplishing educational, professional, and personal goals
- Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution - The Office of Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution provides services, solutions, and support to aid students' understanding of responsibility and citizenship within the University and Bloomington-Normal communities.
- Student Counseling Services - on campus counseling, access to various self-help assessments and outreach services offered on a variety of topics
- Student Health Services - campus medical services, pharmacy, and student health insurance
- University Housing - on campus housing options
- University Police