University Event Services
University Event Services staff offers assistance in planning and facilitating college, department or unit events. Administrators and/or their designee initiate the event and lead the planning and facilitation. University Event Services staff are available to assist at varying levels from providing advice on a single event aspect to producing the entire event.
- Provides event consulting and management services to campus units
- Plans and/or facilitates university events and other university-wide celebrations
- Plans and facilitates university presidential and trustee entertainment
The University Event Staff is comprised of an experienced and knowledgeable staff of event coordinators. We provide an array of services including event planning, coordination and management.
Previous Events and Photos
- The Founding Celebration 2020
- Faculty/Staff Appreciation Luncheon - February 19, 2020
- Founders Bell Ringing and Honorary Doctorate Investiture - February 20, 2020
- Martin Luther King Jr. Cultural Dinner: An Evening with Angela Rye - January 24, 2020
- Faculty/Staff Chili Cook-off - October 22, 2019
- State of the University Address - September 17, 2019