University Event Services
University Event Services staff offers assistance in planning and facilitating college, department or unit events. Administrators and/or their designee initiate the event and lead the planning and facilitation. University Event Services staff are available to assist at varying levels from providing advice on a single event aspect to producing the entire event.
- Provides event consulting and management services to campus units
- Plans and/or facilitates university events and other university-wide celebrations
- Plans and facilitates university presidential and trustee entertainment
The University Event Staff is comprised of an experienced and knowledgeable staff of event coordinators. We provide an array of services including event planning, coordination and management.
- Black Colleagues Association (BCA) Reception - August 31, 2017
- Bone Student Center Groundbreaking Ceremony and Dobski Conference Room Unveiling - September 15, 2017
- Center for Community Engagement and Service Learning Ribbon Cutting Ceremony - September 20, 2017
- State of the University Address - September 21, 2017
- Faculty/Staff Appreciation Luncheon - October 17, 2017
- Illinois State University Speaker Series
- Founders Day - February 15, 2018