Information Systems Audit and Control Specialist
This 9-hour certificate provides exposure to the management of electronic commerce including eBusiness models, the IT industry, emerging trends and channel management, cybersecurity and information systems auditing, and information systems project development and management while using the systems development life cycle will be explored.
Discover what life as a Illinois State graduate student is like with an Online Graduate Student Information Session.
University Admission Requirements
A student applying to a graduate certificate program must:
- have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university that is accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association, or do so within one academic year
- present unofficial transcripts from each college or university other than Illinois State at which graduate, undergraduate, or non-degree credit was earned. The unofficial transcript should be easily readable and clearly indicate degree(s) awarded, courses and course grades for each term. If accepted, official transcripts can be emailed from the university to GraduateAdmissions@IllinoisState.edu or mailed in a sealed envelope to: Illinois State University, Graduate School, 209 Hovey Hall, Campus Box 4040, Normal, IL 61790-4040.
- have had undergraduate training in business and/or have been employed at least one year in a business enterprise.
International students can learn more about specific application requirements by visiting the Office of Admissions.
Additional Program Admission Requirements
Admittance to the program is dependent upon departmental review and approval.
- Fall Semester Term — Applications accepted on an ongoing basis
- Spring Semester Term — Applications accepted on an ongoing basis
- Summer Semester Term — Applications accepted on an ongoing basis