Applying to Illinois State
Illinois State's preferred filing period for fall transfer students is September 1-January 15. For the spring semester, the preferred filing period is from April 1-August 1. You are encouraged to apply early in the preferred filing period for best consideration for admission into competitive majors. Visit the Office of Admissions to apply today!
Grade of "C" or better in:
- Calculus I (MAT 145)
To find the course equivalencies at an Illinois community college, please review our Course Articulation Guides.
- Fundamentals of Psychology (PSY 110)
- General Chemistry I and II (CHE 140 and 141)
- Physics for Science & Engineering I (PHY 110)
- Physics for Science & Engineering II (PHY 111)
- Physics for Science & Engineering III (PHY 112)
- Calculus II (MAT 146)
- Calculus III (MAT 147)
- Fundamental Concepts in Biology (BSC 101)
- Introduction to Environmental Systems (GEO 100)
- Educational Psychology (PSY 215)
It is strongly recommended that students meet the Basic Skills Requirement prior to enrollment. Visit the College of Education's website for details on the Test of Academic Proficiency or acceptable ACT or SAT scores which can be used to meet this requirement.