Expand policies that promote affinity group participation
Task Force Recommendation: Intentionally Recruit, Select, and Retain Diverse Talent
Task Force Project: Expand policies that promote affinity group participation
Champion: Janice Bonneville
Implementation Team Actions
- Human Resources (HR) compiled a list of Cultural Resources which are available on the HR website, which includes:
- Links to campus cultural resources such as Safe Zone and employee affinity groups
- Links to many civic and charitable organizations to help current and prospective employees feel welcomed by the campus and the community.
- This list is reviewed monthly and will continue to be updated and expanded to provide as many resources as possible.
- Affinity group webpages are on Human Resources (HR) websites under the current Employee tab.
- Office of Equal Access and Opportunity (OEOA) assigned as a physical space for affinity groups mailboxes.
- Continue review and update of relevant information.