The Analytics Graduate Certificate gives you the skills needed to generate actionable business insights from the ever-increasing volume, variety, and velocity of data available to businesses. The program is designed for:
- Local employees seeking to advance their career and enhance their contribution to the business enterprise by improving their proficiency in data analytics
- MBA students seeking additional business analytics electives
You’ll learn advanced data analytic skills applicable to business problems across a variety of functional areas, such as marketing and sales, accounting, supply chain management, human resources, and finance.
Discover what life as a Illinois State graduate student is like with an Online Graduate Student Information Session.
University Admission Requirements
A student applying to the Business Analytics Graduate Certificate program must:
- have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university that is accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association, or do so within one academic year
- have had undergraduate training in business and/or have been employed at least one year in a business enterprise.
International students can learn more about specific application requirements by visiting the Office of Admissions.
Additional Program Admission Requirements
The Business Analytics graduate certificate is designed for students who:
- have completed an undergraduate degree program
- have undergraduate training in business and/or have been employed for at least one year in a business enterprise
- Fall Semester Term — July 1
- Spring Semester Term — December 1
- Summer Semester Term — April 1