Hydrogeology Geographic Information Systems
The Hydrogeology Geographic Information Systems (GIS) certificates gives you specialized education and training. Our program teaches you the GIS methodology and technology as applied to field of study and data management.
The demand for GIS skills is growing. Our program prepares you to meet that demand in academic research or other career fields.
Discover what life as an Illinois State graduate student is like.
University Admission Requirements
A student applying to a graduate certificate program must:
- have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university that is accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association, or do so within one academic year
International students can learn more about specific application requirements by visiting the Office of Admissions.
Additional Program Admission Requirements
Credit hours for completion: 9
Master's degree required?: No
A student applying to this program must:
- be enrolled in the master's program in Hydrogeology
- Fall (August) Term — No Deadline date
- Fall (August) Term — May 1 for International students
- Spring (January) Term — No Deadline date
- Spring (January) Term — October 1 for International students
- Summer (May/June) Term — No Deadline date
- Summer (May/June) Term — April 1 for International students