Hydrogeology Geographic Information Systems
The Hydrogeology Geographic Information Systems (GIS) graduate certificate provides the specialized education and training that students need to understand GIS methodology and technology as applied field of study and data management. The Hydrogeology GIS certificate is intended to prepare graduates to meet the growing demand for GIS skills in academic research and other employment.
University Admission Requirements
A student applying to a graduate certificate program must:
- have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university that is accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association, or do so within one academic year
International students can learn more about specific application requirements by visiting the Office of Admissions.
Additional Program Admission Requirements
Credit hours for completion: 9
Master's degree required?: No
A student applying to this program must:
- be enrolled in the master's program in Hydrogeology
- submit official GRE Scores (use institutional code 1319)
- submit official transcripts from each higher education institution attended
- submit names and email addresses of three references for letters of recommendation within the online application.
- Fall (August) Term — No Deadline date
- Fall (August) Term — May 1 for International students
- Spring (January) Term — No Deadline date
- Spring (January) Term — October 1 for International students
- Summer (May/June) Term — No Deadline date
- Summer (May/June) Term — April 1 for International students