Information Technology - Network and Telecommunications Management
The Networking and Telecommunications Management graduate certificate is designed for IT professionals who are interested in pursuing further professional development in the telecommunications and networking area. This certificate program prepares students to better understand different telecommunications technologies and management methodologies.
This certificate requires 9 credit hours for completion.
Point of Pride
Illinois State is the only university in the state with information systems and computer science programs both accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET.
University Admission Requirements
A student applying to a graduate certificate program must:
- have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university that is accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association, or do so within one academic year
International students can learn more about specific application requirements by visiting the Office of Admissions.
Additional Program Admission Requirements
A student applying this program must:
- submit official GRE Scores if the last 60 hour GPA is less than 3.00 (use institutional code 1319)
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for either the last 60 hours of your undergraduate coursework or any previous work in a Master's program.
International students must have a TOEFL score of at least 88 iBT, 230 computer-based, or 570 paper-based; the minimum acceptable IELTS score is 7.0 band.
- Fall Term — March 1 preferred; May 1 final
- Spring Term — September 1 preferred; October 1 final