The graduate certificate in Organizational Leadership provides students with a graduate-level experience in the topic of organizational leadership and addresses critical elements of the leadership function in contemporary organizations.
This certificate requires 12 credit hours for completion.
- Analysis of Organizational Behavior (MBA 421)
- Organization Leadership (MQM 482)
Pick two courses from:
- Dynamics of Negotiation (MQM 440)
- Applied Organizational Leadership (MQM 483)
- Building High Performance Organizations (MQM 484)
Point of Pride
The College of Business is among the elite top 2 percent of business schools in the world to have both business and accounting accreditation from the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International.
Discover what life as a Illinois State graduate student is like with an Online Graduate Student Information Session.
University Admission Requirements
A student applying to a graduate certificate program must:
- have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university that is accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association, or do so within one academic year
International students can learn more about specific application requirements by visiting the Office of Admissions.
Additional Program Admission Requirements
- Current resume highlighting accomplishments and at least one year of relevant professional experience
- Statement of purpose addressing your interests and what you hope to gain professionally after completing this certificate
- Two letters of recommendation, at least one must be a professional from a current or immediate place of employment
- Summer Term — April 1
- Fall Term — July 1
- Spring Term — December 1