Project management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to a broad range of activities large or small in order to meet the requirements of the particular project or temporary endeavor.
Project management is viewed as a generalized skill set that is sought after in both private industry and government agencies alike.
This certificate requires 9 credit hours for completion.
University Admission Requirements
A student applying to a graduate certificate program must:
- have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university that is accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association, or do so within one academic year
International students can learn more about specific application requirements by visiting the Office of Admissions.
Additional Program Admission Requirements
A student applying to this program must:
- submit official GRE scores if GPA is below a 2.80 cumulative or 3.00 on the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework (use institutional code 1319)
- Fall Term — May 1 for International students
- Spring Term — October 1 for International students
- Summer Term — April 1 for International students