Technology/Quality Management and Analytics
The graduate certificate in Quality Management and Analytics introduces quality management tools to enhance customer and supplier relations, strategic planning, and measurement systems to improve overall organizational performance. Students will learn and apply quantitative analytical modeling techniques to solve decision problems and risk situations faced by project managers. In addition, an overview of six sigma data-driven decision making methodologies will be introduced to gain insights into advanced quality based industrial management techniques.
This certificate requires 9 credit hours for completion.
University Admission Requirements
A student applying to a graduate certificate program must:
- have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university that is accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association, or do so within one academic year
International students can learn more about specific application requirements by visiting the Office of Admissions.
Additional Program Admission Requirements
A student applying to this program must:
- provide an official transcript from each higher education institution attended
- GPA of 3.25 in the last 60 credit hours of the undergraduate program, or 3.0 overall
- provide an official TOEFL/IELTS Score (if applying as an international student)
International students must have a TOEFL score of at least 79 iBT, 213 computer-based, or 550 paper-based; the minimum acceptable IELTS score is 6.5 band
- Fall Term — Preferred deadline one week prior to the start of term
- Spring Term — Preferred deadline one week prior to the start of term
- Summer Term — Preferred deadline one week prior to the start of term; Due to limited on-campus courses, immigration documentation cannot be issued for students seeking F-1 or J-1 status in the summer