Information Technology - Systems Analyst
The Systems Analyst graduate certificate is designed for IT professionals who are interested in pursuing further professional development in the systems analysis area. This certificate program prepares students to better understand different information systems development methodologies and develop the skills to manage information systems projects.
This certificate requires 9 credit hours for completion.
Point of Pride
Illinois State is the only university in the state with information systems and computer science programs both accredited by the Computing Accreditation Commission of ABET.
University Admission Requirements
A student applying to a graduate certificate program must:
- have earned a four-year bachelor's degree or its equivalent from a college or university that is accredited by the appropriate regional accrediting association, or do so within one academic year
International students can learn more about specific application requirements by visiting the Office of Admissions.
Additional Program Admission Requirements
A student applying to this program must:
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for either the last 60 hours of your undergraduate coursework or any previous work in a Master's program.
- submit official GRE Scores if the last 60 hour GPA is less than 3.00 (use institutional code 1319)
International students must have a TOEFL score of at least 88 iBT, 230 computer-based, or 570 paper-based; the minimum acceptable IELTS score is 7.0 band.
- Fall Term — March 1 preferred; May 1 final
- Spring Term — September 1 preferred; October 1 final